- By signing up for any membership level with PaulSklarXfit 365 or purchasing any product, you agree to our Terms of Service, Assumption of Risk, Conditions, and Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- The information contained in PaulSklarXfit 365, and its complementary Nutritional Guidelines supplement, is a comprehensive training guide and compilation of decades of work in the fitness industry by fitness expert Paul Sklar. Results are not and cannot be guaranteed and individual results may vary from participation in the program. Success depends on many factors including, but not limited to, the participants motivation, consistency, effort, genetics, athletic ability, fitness background, level of physical fitness, health, eating and lifestyle habits.
Assumption of Risk
- We strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor or a medical professional before participating in any type of physical activity or exercise program including PaulSklarXfit 365. You, the participant, understand and agree that participation in training activities outlined in the PaulSklarXfit 365 program is voluntary and you do so entirely at your own risk. It is understood that the entire content of the program and website are the opinions of the author of the program. PaulSklarXfit is not a licensed medical care provider nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment and does not represent itself as so. Please consult your physician before making any dietary changes, including the use of nutritional supplements. Information provided in the complementary Nutritional guidelines are merely recommendations from PaulSklarXfit and do not constitute or represent professional nutritional advice.
- You understand that exercise can be strenuous. When participating in any exercise or exercise training program, including PaulSklarXfit 365, there is the possibility of physical injury and you agree to do so at your own risk. You understand and agree that you are voluntarily participating in the PaulSklarXfit 365 program and assume all risk of injury, illness, and damage from your voluntary participation. You agree on behalf of yourself (and all your personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, and assigns) to release and discharge PaulSklarXfit, LLC (and its affiliates, related entities, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) including without limitation, injuries which may occur arising out of voluntary participation in its training program and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PaulSklarXfit, LLC, its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns from any loss, liability, or damage from voluntary participation in this program.
Terms of Service
- Monthly Subscription: By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring monthly subscription fee at the current subscription rate and accept responsibility for the recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any given time, subject to terms and cancellation policy. Once you subscribe, we’ll automatically process your monthly subscription fee in the next billing cycle and will continue to automatically process the monthly subscription fee at the current monthly subscription rate until you cancel.
- 3 Month Subscription: By purchasing a 3 month subscription, you agree to the initial pre-payment in full for three months of service. After three months and every three months thereafter, you will be billed a recurring 3 month subscription renewal fee at the current 3 month subscription rate. You will be billed for the 3 month subscription renewal in the first month of your next 3 month subscription. You may cancel your three month subscription at any time before the next billing cycle subject to the terms or our cancellation policy.
- Annual Subscription: By purchasing an Annual subscription, you agree to the initial pre-payment in full for one year of service. After one year and annually thereafter, you will be billed a recurring annual subscription renewal fee at the then current annual subscription rate. You will be billed for the annual subscription renewal in the first month of your next annual subscription. You may cancel your annual subscription for the next billing cycle at any time before the next billing cycle subject to the terms or our cancellation policy.
Recurring Subscription and Billing Information
- All recurring subscription charges will be billed automatically. Once the subscription is active, charges will continue to incur until you cancel your subscription, subjected to the terms and cancellation policy.
Refunds and Cancellation policy
- All sales from PaulSklarXfit 365 are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. Once a subscription is purchased or renewed via automatic charge, it is non-refundable.
- To cancel your subscription: To cancel your subscription, go to “Change Plan / Cancel / Update Payment Details” under the dropdown menu in your Dashboard. Then click Cancel. You will still have access to the program for the remainder of your current billing cycle. Upon expiration of your subscription you will no longer have access to proprietary intellectual content on the website such as video demonstrations and newly released workout programming.
- © PaulSklarXfit, LLC. No part of this site, PaulSklarXfit.com, may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner PaulSklarXfit, LLC. No part of the materials available through the PaulSklarXfit.com website may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of PaulSklarXfit, LLC. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of PaulSklarXfit, LLC is prohibited. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of PaulSklarXfit, LLC.
- You may not reproduce, share, distribute, modify, transfer, or upload PaulSklarXfit, LLC eBooks or digital products to the internet, in whole or in part, without expressed written consent from PaulSklarXfit, LLC (see above)
- Videos are for single customer use only. No part of this program may be copied, shared, or changed in any format, or sold, under any circumstances. Purchased subscriptions are strictly for personal use. PaulSklarXfit programs are prohibited from being shared via any digital or physical medium. File sharing is strictly prohibited.